Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Oil
- Intensely nourishing organic oil pressed from sea buckthorn seeds and fruit brings radiance and smoothness
- Sea buckthorn stores energy and nutrition within its small, red-gold fruit to allow its seeds to thrive in its high, arid mountain climate
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins
- Sea buckthorn oil and the carrier, sesame oil, are light and easily absorbed
- New pump top for easy dispensing
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Massage is perfect for both mums and babies. For mums, there's evidence cited by the NHS that massage can help to treat anxiety. It's very common for pregnant women and mums to experience anxiety and you can always speak to your GP or midwife to get help. You'll be treated as a priority. In some areas of the UK, midwives are using massage with aromatherapy oils to encourage progression towards a natural labour in postdates pregnancies (when you're STILL pregnant after 40 weeks!). And baby massage is a wonderful way to bond with your baby. Focus on oils with fewer ingredients for your baby.
Why I ♥ Weleda
Weleda products are good for you, baby, and the planet. They never contain sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, phenoxyethanol, aluminium, phthalates, formaldehyde, petroleum, mineral oil, VOCs, DEA, MEA and PEG derivatives. Weleda was set up nearly 100 years ago and is still going strong with the same philosophy today. So you know you can trust them when they say they will always hold true to their core values of creating natural products to promote both your wellbeing and the planet's. They maintain biodiversity in the ecosystems in which their raw ingredients are sourced, create products that will not cause harm to the environment, conserve water, use recycled or recyclable packaging only, and treat all of their suppliers and staff fairly and ethically.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils
Suitable for vegans.
How to use
Gently massage a few drops onto damp skin after bath or shower.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturising Body Lotion
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.