Naty Nappy Pants - Size 6 / XL Nappy Pants, 16+kg (35+lb)
- Highly absorbent, natural nappies eco-conscious families and sensitive babies
- Cornstarch film breathes, unlike plastic, which results in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper
- Non-plastic liner for full biodegradability to minimise environmental impact
- Free from allergens chlorine, latex, TBT, fragrance, dioxins, phthalates, VOCs & dyes for maximum acceptance and possible reduction in sensitivities like asthma
- Rigorously certified by the FSC, AB Vincotte (for renewability) and the Swedish Asthma Association
- Highly rated for comfort and value for money by independent consumer group Which?
- 17 stars. With 'great absorption and leak prevention' (Baby Gear Lab)
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Choose your natural nappy brand
We stock 3 natural nappy brands: Bambo Nature, Eco By Naty/Nature Baby and Beaming Baby. Not sure which one is for you? Compare on fit, absorbency, materials and eco-credentials. Read more >>
Why I ♥ Naty
- All their products are free from allergens chlorine, latex, TBT, fragrance, dioxins, phthalates, VOCs & dyes
- Mum's love them for reducing or eliminating nappy rash
- Which? rates them as great value for money
- The most comfortable and well-fitting of the eco nappy brands
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Browse related tags
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan Anti-UTI Advanced Triple Action Formula Probiotic
Kents Kitchen Gluten Free Chicken Gravy Concentrate
Beaming Baby Bio-Degradable Nappies - Size 1 / Mini, 2-6kg (4-13lb)
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.