Organic Baby Wipes
- Soft, gentle, effective, natural cleansing for baby's skin.
- 100% certified organic cotton.
- Organic essential oils of chamomile, apricot and sweet almond oil to cleanse, soften and nourish baby's delicate skin at nappy changes.
- Avoid harsh chemicals on your baby. Free from parabens, alcohol, SLS, chlorine and artificial preservatives.
- Fully biodegradable and compostable to for minimal environmental impact.
- Not tested on animals.
- A nappy changing bag essential.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Aqua, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-dipolyhydroxystearate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Levulinic Acid, Parfum, (Citrus Dulcis Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Virginiana, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Amara, Piper Nigrum Oil), Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Maltodextrin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicapryl Carbonate, Sodium Phytate, Limonene**, Linalool**
**naturally occurring in the essential oils
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Nature Babycare ECO by Naty Unscented Sensitive Wipes
Nature Baby ECO by Naty Lightly Scented Sensitive Wipes
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.