Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora Probiotic
- 20 billion bacteria in 4 powerful strains scientifically proven to aid digestion and combat bloating.
- All the benefits of 10 tubs of yoghurt without the calories, fat or sugar.
- These strains are naturally occurring in your digestive system, but taking a high dose of these good bacteria helps to balance out bad bacteria that build up.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Only one capsule needed per day for economy and ease.
- Easy to store with fridge-free technology.
- Probiotics can help to prevent and treat UTIs, which are common in pregnancy. Read my thorough guide to the scientific research done into avoiding and relieving UTIs.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Capsule Shell: (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide) Live Bacterial Cultures: (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Saccharomyces Boulardii), Magnesium Stearate
Each Capsule Contains
Lactobacilus Acidophilus 5.8 billion cfu
Lactobacilus Rhamnosus 5.8 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium longum 5.8 billion cfu
Saccharomyces boulardii 2.6 billion cfu
Free from dairy, gluten, lactose, wheat, soy & sugar
How to use
Take 1 capsule daily, within 30 minutes of eating or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan Anti-UTI Advanced Triple Action Formula Probiotic
Beaming Baby Bio-Degradable Nappies - Size 1 / Mini, 2-6kg (4-13lb)
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.