Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Probiotic
- A broad spectrum, general probiotic blend for a healthy gut.
- Perfect to protect the gut flora when taking antibiotics or when travelling.
- Balance of the bacteria of the gut to relieve IBS and diarrhoea symptoms.
- Probiotics can help to prevent and treat UTIs, which are common in pregnancy. Read my thorough guide to the scientific research done into avoiding and relieving UTIs.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Cellulose (bulking agent),
Live bacteria (see list),
Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live bacteria cultures:, Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™, Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™, Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™. Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each capsule contains:
Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Suitable for vegetarians
How to use
Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life. Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life.
Directions for use*:
1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals. Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
Children under 12 - half adult dose. * Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan Anti-UTI Advanced Triple Action Formula Probiotic
Kents Kitchen Gluten Free Chicken Gravy Concentrate
Beaming Baby Bio-Degradable Nappies - Size 1 / Mini, 2-6kg (4-13lb)
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.