Mother & Baby Hand Sanitizer
- Caring hand sanitiser gentle on you, baby and the planet.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, including Listeria and E. Coli.
- Alcohol-free so non-drying.
- Aloe Vera extract moisturises.
- 93% organic ingredients so no harsh chemicals reach baby.
- Free from parabens and perfume.
- Biodegradable formula to minimise environmental impact.
- Perfect for your birth hospital bag, changing bag or travel.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Why I ♥ Bentley Organic
The Bentley family started the organic arm of their West Yorkshire soap business with the aim of creating products that are natural and organic, certified by the Soil Association, and that are also priced fairly. They don’t charge a premium simply because they could. Instead they want to make high quality, organic products affordable to everyone. Their motto is ‘Of the Earth, not costing the ‘Earth’.
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Betaine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
* Certified Organically Grown Ingredient
Paraben Free, SLS Free, SLES Free, Alcohol Free, Phenoxyethanol Free, Synthetic Colour Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Vegetarian, Vegan.
How to use
Apply one pump on hands and rub hands together until dry. Use within 12 months of opening.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Browse related tags
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturising Body Wash
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturising Body Lotion
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturing Soap
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.