Nappies - Month Pack

Bambo Nature

  • £85.99
  • Always RRP or better!


Keep life simple with a one month supply. Next day shipping included, but please allow at least 1 day for dispatch. Enter NAPPYMONTHLY at checkout and select Express Shipping.
Select your nappy size below to see the price.
Pack sizes

Size 0 / Premature, 1-3kg (2-6lb): 312 nappies
Size 1 / Newborn, 2-4kg (4-9lb): 308 nappies
Size 2 / Mini, 3-6kg (7-13lb): 210 nappies
Size 3 / Midi, 5-9kg (11-20lb): 198 nappies
Size 4 / Maxi, 7-18kg (15-40lb): 180 nappies
Size 5 / Junior, 12-22kg (26-49lb): 135 nappies
Size 6 / XL, 16-30kg (35-66lb): 132 nappies

  • Award-winning natural nappies made of renewable materials
  • Very soft, with a textile-like top sheet
  • Biodegradable fluff with a very small amount of super absorbent polymers to maximise biodegradability. Super absorbent and a top-dry system that ensures a fast absorption and dry surface
  • Textile-like back sheet ensures that the baby's skin can breathe
  • Flexible sidepanels with stretch for easy fit. Thin to allow for freedom of movement.
  • No dangerous chemicals or allergens are used, to prevent cases of irritant contact dermatitis (a type of nappy rash). Soft materials avoid chafing resulting in nappy rash.
  • No moisturising lotion, colourants, parabens, perfumes or optical brighteners
  • Loved by parents, these have recently won 5 awards: Gentle Parenting Gold Winner 2017, ethicalconsumer.org Best Buy, Loved by Parents Platinum Winner 2017, Mumii Gold & Consumer Choice Winner 2017, Baby Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award

åÊ

Only 4 left!

Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy

Choose your natural nappy brand

We stock 3 natural nappy brands: Bambo Nature, Eco By Naty/Nature Baby and Beaming Baby. Not sure which one is for you? Compare on fit, absorbency, materials and eco-credentials. Read more >>

Why I ♥ Bambo Nature

  • Loved by parents, these have recently won 5 awards: Gentle Parenting Gold Winner 2017, ethicalconsumer.org Best Buy, Loved by Parents Platinum Winner 2017, Mumii Gold & Consumer Choice Winner 2017, Baby Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
  • 95% of all waste coming from the production of Bambo Nature is recycled. The other 5% is used as fuel by being burnt in local communities in Denmark.

Questions & Answers

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

Order information

  • ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
  • ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
  • ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
  • ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)

Other mums also bought


Safety disclaimer

This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.

Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.



Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out