Aloe Vera Juice Cranberry Flavour
- A fruity aloe vera drink to support healthy digestion.
- High levels of naturally active ingredient thanks to a blend of whole leaf and inner fillet, with minimal processing.
- Natural cranberry for a fruitier taste.
- Cranberries may help to prevent and treat UTIs - common in pregnancy. Read my thorough guide about the research into avoiding UTIs.
- Consume aloe-containing food and drinks in moderation throughout pregnancy as it is thought that they may cause uterine contractions in larger quantities. It's frequently used by women without any side effects, but 2 tablespoons per day is considered a sensible limit.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Why I ♥ Aloe Pura
Aloe Pura use organically-grown aloe. Their products are certified by the Aloe Vera Science Council for purity and they never test on animals.
Aloe barbadensis Juice (Aloe Vera) Juice, Fructose, Vaccinium spp. (Cranberry) Juice, Antioxidant: (Ascorbic acid), Citric Acid, Preservatives: (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate) Natural Flavour.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Soya, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Porcine.
How to use
Take 25ml (2.5 dessertspoons) twice daily, neat or diluted with water or fruit juice, if not pregnant or breastfeeding. Aloe Vera Juice can be taken directly or mixed with water or your favourite juice. Do not exceed stated dose.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan Anti-UTI Advanced Triple Action Formula Probiotic
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.