Stretch Mark Massage Oil
- Prevent stretch marks forming with regular natural oil massage
- Protect and revive all areas: tummy, thighs, bum and breasts
- Sweet almond oil, vitamin E rich wheatgerm oil and extract of organic arnica to prevent stretch marks forming
- Rose, neroli and myrrh for a subtle scent
- Pure, natural forumla to support throughout pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond
- 77% of mums report smoother skin after 4 months of use
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Massage is perfect for both mums and babies. For mums, there's evidence cited by the NHS that massage can help to treat anxiety. It's very common for pregnant women and mums to experience anxiety and you can always speak to your GP or midwife to get help. You'll be treated as a priority. In some areas of the UK, midwives are using massage with aromatherapy oils to encourage progression towards a natural labour in postdates pregnancies (when you're STILL pregnant after 40 weeks!). And baby massage is a wonderful way to bond with your baby. Focus on oils with fewer ingredients for your baby.
Why I ♥ Weleda
Weleda products are good for you, baby, and the planet. They never contain sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, phenoxyethanol, aluminium, phthalates, formaldehyde, petroleum, mineral oil, VOCs, DEA, MEA and PEG derivatives. Weleda was set up nearly 100 years ago and is still going strong with the same philosophy today. So you know you can trust them when they say they will always hold true to their core values of creating natural products to promote both your wellbeing and the planet's. They maintain biodiversity in the ecosystems in which their raw ingredients are sourced, create products that will not cause harm to the environment, conserve water, use recycled or recyclable packaging only, and treat all of their suppliers and staff fairly and ethically.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geranoil*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils
Suitable for vegans.
How to use
Massage in two to three times daily, from the beginning of pregnancy up to the end of the breastfeeding period, using with light, circular movements over tummy, thighs, bottom and breasts.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturising Body Lotion
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.