Arnica Massage Balm
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic pain, muscular pain and stiffness, backache, fibrositis, bruising, cramp, sprains and minor sports injuries.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Great for managing post-birth soreness and bruising. A traditional remedy. Some mums swear by taking homoeopathic arnica tablets in the run-up to the birth to get ahead of any after pains. But the advice is to avoid stronger forms of arnica, such as in massage oils while you're pregnant because, while there's little evidence, it's thought it might be a uterine stimulant, which you cause early labour.
Why I ♥ Weleda
Weleda products are good for you, baby, and the planet. They never contain sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, phenoxyethanol, aluminium, phthalates, formaldehyde, petroleum, mineral oil, VOCs, DEA, MEA and PEG derivatives. Weleda was set up nearly 100 years ago and is still going strong with the same philosophy today. So you know you can trust them when they say they will always hold true to their core values of creating natural products to promote both your wellbeing and the planet's. They maintain biodiversity in the ecosystems in which their raw ingredients are sourced, create products that will not cause harm to the environment, conserve water, use recycled or recyclable packaging only, and treat all of their suppliers and staff fairly and ethically.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Bentley Organic Travel Mini Calming & Moisturising Body Lotion
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.