Bambo Nature Nappies & Wipes



Loved by parents, Bambo Nature has won loads of awards for their nappies and wipes, including the Gentle Parenting Gold Winner 2017, ethicalconsumer.org Best Buy, Loved by Parents Platinum Winner 2017, Mumii Gold & Consumer Choice Winner 2017 and the Baby Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award.


95% of all waste coming from the production of Bambo Nature nappies is recycled. The other 5% is used as fuel by being burnt in local communities in Denmark.


Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out