ECO by Naty Unscented Sensitive Wipes
- Gentle, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic wipes for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals.
- 98.5% water. Avoid the chemical causes of nappy rash.
- Extra thick and soft.
- Enriched with organic chamomile extract and aloe to soothe and clean.
- Made from 100% beech wood tree pulp from sustainable eco-managed forests.
- Fully compostable.
- Natural packaging too! Made with chalk and viscose.
- A nappy changing bag essential and really useful for mum's toilet routine after birth - pop a pack on your hospital bag list.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Choose your natural nappy brand
We stock 3 natural nappy brands: Bambo Nature, Eco By Naty/Nature Baby and Beaming Baby. Not sure which one is for you? Compare on fit, absorbency, materials and eco-credentials. Read more >>
Why I ♥ Naty
- All their products are free from allergens chlorine, latex, TBT, fragrance, dioxins, phthalates, VOCs & dyes
- Mum's love them for reducing or eliminating nappy rash
- Which? rates them as great value for money
- The most comfortable and well-fitting of the eco nappy brands
Aqua( Water), Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Babies with sensitive skin.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Browse related tags
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
Nature Baby ECO by Naty Lightly Scented Sensitive Wipes
Nature Baby ECO by Naty Sensitive Wipes with Aloe
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.