Organic Babies Calming Nappy Cream
- Protect baby's delicate skin against dampness - a key cause of nappy rash.
- Zinc oxide soothes baby's bottom.
- Naturally rich in Omega-3 & 6 oils for water protection and to nourish any sore skin.
- 100% natural and certified organic with no harsh chemicals that could cause nappy rash or other reactions.
- Suitable for babies with eczema and psoriasis.
- Can be used on all areas of soreness - not just for baby.
- No SLS, SLES, parabens, lanolin, synthetic fragrance or colourants.
- Keep one the changing table and pack one in your baby's changing bag for everyday use.
Covered by my 30 day money back guarantee and 60 day returns policy
Why I ♥ Green People
They donate 10% of their net profit every year to support charities like the Marine Conservation Trust, as well as some profits of some of their baby care range to the Lullaby Trust a charity working to understand and prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
Their products are certified organic by the Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, and they have an Ethical Accredition, as well as being certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
Green People products don’t use SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, ZINC OXIDE (NATURAL MINERAL), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) BUTTER*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LECITHIN* (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*^], TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *95.5% CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)
Apply Calming Nappy Cream sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change.
Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold.
If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✓ Free saver delivery over £50
- ✓ We don't brand our packaging to help you keep a secret until you're ready to share
- ✓ But we do reuse suppliers' boxes to ship your order where possible to reduce our environmental impact and some can have supplier labels on
- ✓ Choose express delivery at checkout for 1 working day delivery (2-3 days including despatch)
Other mums also bought
This site can only provide information, not advice. Please always consult your GP or midwife.
Be aware that ingredients can change and it's always worthwhile checking the manufacturer's website or the product pack itself for up to date information before using a product.